Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ludus Vita : Last Game Part 1



Ludus Vita


Written by: Heara





The Last Game



[A/N: We are on the first part of the last Chapter! J Hello, I’m the author Heara, You could also read my first story it’s a one shot Titled: Black & White. Gusto kong magpasalamat unang una sa inyo maraming salamat sa walang sawang pagsuporta <3, kay Tommy sa pag encourage sakin at bigyang daan ulit ang pagsusulat ko :) Nababasa ko po lahat ng comment niyo at I’m very happy to all of it! Tara na! Let’s read! ]


 DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person, place, or written works are purely coincidental. The author retains all rights to the work, and requests that in any use of this material that my rights are respected. Please do not copy or use this story in any manner without my permission.




I can’t contain my smiles as our airplane lands smoothly in the runway. Pinilit ko talagang mas makauwi ng maaga-aga dahil namimiss ko na sila mama at papa, pati na si kuya at syempre si Aletheo, napangisi ako naggwa-gwapuhan pala iyon. Chase nga pala ang dapat itawag sa kanya.


Even though I’m excited as hell to throw myself at Chase, I’m more excited to see my brother Lux. He was been the best kuya for me, he was the first and the best, best friend in the whole world. Naging kakampi ko siya, karamay at kakulitan kaya, madami siyang pasalubong sakin! Sana nga yung love life naipapasalubong tiyak yon kokota ako ng marami para sa kanya.


“Lia! Lia! Anak!” my mom was very teary eyed when she waved her hands to get my attention. My dad was at her back soothing her. I feel the itch in my throat when I saw them. Oh God, how I missed them so bad.


“Mom! Dad! I missed you” tears flow fast down in my cheeks as I hurried myself to hug them like a kinder kid who was home from her first day of school. “Mama, papa namiss ko kayo.” Hindi ko mapigilang humikbi ng husto sa pagkakamiss ko sa kanila.


“We missed our baby too.” As my dad kiss the tip of my head. “Hush yourself from crying. Let’s get in to the car, baka mapansin tayo ng media.”


Nagdali dali akong ayusin ang pagkakadisguise ko at sumunod kela mama at papa sa kotse. Babalik na ulit ako sa bahay na kinalakihan ko, I smiled to feel this nostalgia that surrounds in my eyes as we trail down the road on the way to our home. I am back to where I belong.

Welcome Home…





----





Clasping his hand my breathing gets frigid, as he trails his eyes down to my body, I am aching and I want more of him.


“Do not close your eyes Lux.” Chase whispered huskily in my ears as he playfully makes his way from my ear up to my nose then he stopped. My skin is begging and so am I…


“Please Chase.”


“Please what Lux?” he smiled between my neck as he gently licks it up to my chin. “You taste sweet Lux…” and he kissed it. “I love it.” Chase is definitely torturing me, this suppose to be angelic guy seems to be hiding a monster a very pleasurable monster beneath his saintly smiles. I am being dominated and invaded by his tormenting touch. I want more Chase, more.


“Kiss me Chase.” I begged, my body is craving and my heart hammering its beat up to my throat where I sound the lustful hum. “Please?”


He smiled the most torturous smile to me as he track his hands over my shivering back, he move his head awfully slow near me my breathing slows to anticipating for that kiss that im craving for.







**RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG**


WHAT THE FUCK!?


A DREAM!? Bullshit. I groan as I turn off the alarm its 7:00 A.M and I don’t feel like going to my office. Yeah, yeah, I know I got a lot of work to do pero para di ako lalong ma bwiset eh hihilata muna ako pansamantala sa higaan ko. I missed doing this, yung tipong tahimik lang at tulala ka lang sa pagkakahiga mo at nakatitig ka sa green na kisame ng condo unit ko. I was always on the rush and on the go I didn’t have the time to savor solidarity. Then I smiled, like I was attracting the good vibes of the morning. Pano ba naman kasi, I remembered our childish bond with Chase sa EK kahapon. I shift in my bed and look for my phone I will text him.


Lux: Good Morning Chase! I still want to thank you again for yesterday. I super enjoyed it :)


Nakangiting nilapag ko yung iphone ko at napakagat labi ako. Geez, para akong highschool na kinikilig ng sobra lalo na nung nagreply siya.


Chase: Good morning din Lux, aga mo nagising ah? Nagbreakfast ka na ba?


Nagreply din ako agad at nangingig pa.


Lux: Hindi pa nga eh, ikaw dapat ang tinatanong ko, bat aga mo nagising?


Hindi ko naapreciate ang text dati, minsan napipilitan pa ako magtext dahil yun ang gusto ng mga nakarelasyon ko dati but today is different para akong nagbibinata na nag aantay sa tunog ng cellphone ko, napapangiti sa bawat basa ng text at may kilig na taglay sa bawat reply na ipanapadala ko.


Chase: hmm, routine na. Nag eexcercise kasi ako sa umaga. Wanna have breakfast with me?


Breakfast with him again? At iba na talaga ang sukat ng ngiti sa mukha ko. Baka makasanayan ko na ito. Dali dali akong nagreply ng oo, at napagkasunduan naming pupunta siya sa unit ko. Lam niyo na nagpumilit ang angel ko.


At para akong babae na nagmadaling maligo, mag ayos at magpabango. I was like in a prom date that getting nervous of the arrival of my date.


Here comes my angel, wearing a black beanie and a pale yellow statement shirt and a ripped off jeans with a laced gray toms. He looks very comfy and always looks saintly and fresh flashing his gorgeous Chase patented smile.


“Ready to go?”


“Please?” I past my way to him as im wearing my wildly V-neck shirt and a black boy shorts with my ever comfy chuck taylors. “Let’s use your car na lang.” I said while we go down using the elevator where he pushed b1 for basement 1.


And that was I think the longest elevator journey of my life. The tension inside being alone with Chase and smelling his signature scent by Hugo Boss? I would totally kill a thousand of innocent lives just to wet his sole arms doesn’t matter if its left or right with my tongue and taste his pleasurable white skin.


So much for being so lustful towards Chase, yung bond namin sa EK gave a beautiful depth between us. We talked about what happened yesterday and laughed about how stupid Kevin was and their misadventures in high school. I discovered a lot about Chase, he is a simple minded guy who loves to eat and sleep see? Very simple as it seems but lies is a guy who’s all afraid inside and a past, a not so simple past.  Oh, I can clearly see that he loves to eat, nakakadalawang order na siya ng pancake sa isang western restaurant dito sa SM Megamall.


“Wala ka namang appointed na bitay mo no Chase?”


“Meanie.” And then we both laughed.


“So do you have plans for today Chase? Ako naman magyaya ngayon” I smiled but he puckered brow.


“Sorry Lux, may pupuntahan kasi ako after nito.” Then he pulls a face to me. “Next time”


Nalungkot ako pero pinilit kong ngumiti.


“Ah ganon ba? Sige ingat ka.” Ngiti ako at tumango lang siya saka sumubo ulit. Just to see him enjoying his food biglang gumaan na ulit ang pakiramdam ko. Ibang klase talaga tong charm ni Chase sakin.


After he finished eating, talagang nagmamadali siyang umalis agad. Ano meron? At parang excited siyang umuwi ng maaga. Shoot, I choose not to go to my office and leave everything behind for today, for me to spend a day with him again. Naisip ko na lang makipagbalitaan kay Zeke so I dialed his number and gladly available siya today at plano din pala niya akong yayain kumain sa labas. We decided to meet at seatles best.






How are you my friend who is inlove?” bungad na ngiti ni Zeke he is in his sando with an Aztec design cover up and a folded khaki shorts with black havs. “You look glowing man.”


“Are you sarcastic or trying to joke?” umismid ako sa kanya, tinatago ko kasi yung kilig sa sinabi niya na glowing daw ako. Wow, parang ilaw lang.


“You look good so I will not ask how you are. How’s your heart?” he smiled teasingly at me. Napailing lang ako.


“Can’t breathe properly? Breathing fast? Yeah I guess that’s my heart is as for the moment.” Tumango tango ako while Im caressing my chin.


“Fuahahahahah. So high school, in short your heart is happily in love, so how’s love for you Lux? Very welcoming?”


“Love is the cruelest form of affection and the sweetest form of torture. It’s exhausting pala pre.” Tawa ko sa kanya sabay subo sa inorder kong cheese cake.


“In your case Lux, does that Chase guy knows?”


My lips purses into thin line, remembering that the damn person I have ever loved is committed and worst, ties his heart and soul devotedly with his girlfriend.


“He has a girlfriend.”


“Poor you.” He smug.


“Fuck you.” Sabay dirty finger sa kanya.


“Love is fire whether it’s gonna warm your heart or burn your soul down, you can never tell. Take a risk Lux, at least you tried.”


“I don’t wanna lose.”


“Who says this is a game? I believe it’s not. I’m sorry to say this but you never had him from the start. There might be a possibility that you will not have him in the end but it’s up to you if you want to be selfish and lose him. I think Lux, you don’t want to be hurt.”


I don’t want to discuss further anymore because it will cause me more confusion and exhaustion. I just want to savor my sweet feelings for Chase. I’m not good dealing with pain, might as well run away from it. As for now.



“Oo na. balita sayo kay Carlene?” tanong ko sa kanya. Napangiti siya ng sobra at itinaas ang kaliwang kamay niya.


“I’m hers.” Oh, so ipinagyayabang niya pala ang faith rings nila ni Carlene.


“At talagang may nagkamali sayo Zacharias ano?” hagalpak ko ng tawa sa kanya.


“Letse ka. Pagkalat mo.” Hihirit pa ako ng asar sa kanya kaso may nagtext. Chase ba this?


Mom: Go home Luxure. Now.

I sweatdropped, wow kelan pa ulit naging fierce ang mama ko sakin? High school? College days? Ayy, it was never gone pala. Hahaha, medyo naging good boy pala ako kahit papano kaya medyo nawala-wala. In fact, I missed it and it’s still a classic. Nakakatakot pa din. Nagpaalam na ako kay Zeke this time at kinongratulate siya.


Hay life.





---------





My mom specially cooked all the food today together with my dad. Niluto nila ang lahat ng favorite food ko at ang mga pagkaing namiss ko nung nasa Amerika ako. Busy pa din sila hanggang ngayon sa kusina. Yes, pwede kong magawa yung surprise introduction ko kay Chase. Kung ipapakilala ko siya ng una kay mom & dad since sila naman yung unang maabutan ni Chase parang unfair kay kuya. Oha, dapat pantay-pantay.


But it’s my first time to see him again and this time it excites my soul. My phone rings, its Chase.

“Baby, see me at the gate.” And then he hangs up. My blood rushing through my whole my body like there was a marathon for life and death. I cannot contain my breathing that makes my heart disturbing thumps.


I was running like a kid who wants to have their candy first. Yes, in the other side of the gate is my sweetest love, my sweetest one. As I open the gate wide there were no words spoken only a body crushing hug and a saccharine longing kiss. I was melting with his every touch and every brush of our lips.


“I missed you Lia” he breathes heavily because of the long kiss that we shared. “I miss you my princess.” His hand strokes my face and he kissed my forehead.


“I missed you more than I do Aletheo!” and then I hugged him like I was convincing myself that I do. I do have him now; we’re together in each other’s arm. I dragged him immediately in the room where he could stay as for the moment and talked to him why. I left him there and rushed to the kitchen to check my mom.






KUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! KUYA KOOOOO!!!” yes, para akong batang nagtatakbo sa kuya ko nung dumating siya. Ayun, gwapo pa din at macho. Sana mapilit ko siya someday magmodel sa mga designs ko.


“Philia! Ano ba ito parang bata.” Tawa siya ng tawa habang yakap yakap niya ako.


“I missed you kuyaaaaa!” hinigpitan ko ang yakap ko sa kanya hinigpitan niya din ang yakap sakin sabay binuhat niya ako paikot ikot.


“Ayan! Mahilo ka ngayon.”


Pilit akong nagpupumiglas sakanya, para kaming bumalik sa pagkabata ginagawa ang mga bagay na kinagawian naming noon. God knows, how much I missed this. Lalo pang lumakas ang tawanan sa bahay nung sumali sa amin sila Mama at Papa. Kahit na parang korny at nag family hug kami ng ilang minuto.


“Teka nga hindi na ako makahinga mga anak.” Kalas ni papa. Tumawa kami pagkarinig naming non.


“Lia, where’s your boyfriend? Di ba sabi mo dadating siya?” tanong sakin ni Mama.


“Ay oo nga pala, dalaga na nga pala ang kapatid ko, may boyfriend na.” kantyaw sakin ni kuya.


Hindi na rin ako makapag antay na ipakilala sa kanila si Chase kaya hindi ko na patatagalin pa.

“Actually kanina pa siya nandito.” Takang tingin naman sakin ng pamilya ko. They were just looking at me when I hurried myself to where Chase is.


Nung nakita ko si Chase ninenerbyos siya pinigilan ko na lang ang tumawa at dali dali ko siyang hinila sa sala.


“I want you to all meet my boyfriend Chase. Chase Aletheo deGuzman.” My mom and dad flashed a warm smile to Chase and hug him saying ‘Welcome to the family’.


“Kuya? Kuya are you okay?” lumapit ako kay kuya na medyo stroke ata or something.


“C-Chase is your boyfriend?” he asked.


“Yes? Something wrong?”


“Wala. Wala. I already meet him. N-nagulat lang ako na boyfriend mo pala siya.” He almost whispered the last part which I have ignored siguro gulat na gulat lang siya.


Medyo nagulat din si Chase nung nalaman niyang kuya ko si kuya Lux then he cheerfully called him ‘brother’ now then my brother just casually smile and nod the whole time na parang matamlay. He did not stay any long at nagpaalam siyang aalis siya at may kailangan pa daw siyang gawin.


When he left my dad and Chase made a manly bonding as well. Hmm, good luck Chase! Mabait naman yan si daddy eh. I just wink at him habang sinamahan ko si Mama magligpit ng kinainan.


“Ang gwapo ni Chase anak” ngiti sakin ni mama. “He looks hot” sabay kindat sakin.


“Ma, ano ka ba.” I rolled my eyes on her. “Oh my god mom, kinikilig ka kay Chase?”

“Bakit masama?” sabay belat sakin at sabay kaming tumawa.

Sweet life.




----





“NO! NO! NOOO!”


Sinasabunutan ko na yung sarili ko sa sobrang galit, inis, pagkalito at sakit. Pakiramdam ko ay parang ginago ako. I drank the canned beer straight then throw it, don’t care if it’s empty or not o kung kumalat man siya sa condo ko.


“WHY!?”


I shouted. I am horribly crying alone in my unit, everything is in mess, lahat ng pwedeng basagin binasag ko, lahat ng pwedeng sirain sinira ko. Masakit, yung kauna-unahang taong minahal ko ay may mahal ng iba at ang tinarantadong katotohanan pa eh ang kaagaw ko ay yung nag-iisang kapatid ko. Bakit? Bakit nangyari to? Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko. Basta isa lang ang alam ko, mahal ko si Chase, pero mahal niya ba ako? I need him… I need him.


“Hello, Lux?” sagot ni Chase sa kabilang linya. Inspite of everything, in every pain and in my confusion, Chase was now my only answer in everything. “Lux, naririnig mo ba ako? Hello” I can clearly hear him at walang problema sa linya ko. I choose just to listen to his voice… “He--“ bigla ko na ding pinutol ang linya dahil nagsisimula nanaman akong humikbi. It’s damn painful, it pierces right into my soul and this is not just a simple pain but a humiliating pain. I felt like I was played, yes I was really played. How, how can I compete with my own sister?


How?





-----]





There’s a heavenly scent that tickles my sense of smell. A scent that is very familiar to me, oh am I dreaming about heaven? Then an acquainted softness touch that I could feel in my nose, it seems real that it made me wake a little, as I slowly open my eyes my sweetest reality greets me with his trademark smile.


“Good Morning sleepy head.” he gently tucks my hair to my ear. “I could watch you sleep forever.” Then he kissed my nose. I flushed a thousand shades of red in my cheeks, then I respond with a smile but he surprised me with a kiss, “Your smile taste sweet” and winks. Playful Chase will always be my favorite one.


“Did you eat breakfast na?” tanong ko habang kami ay nakahiga pa din sa kama ko.


“No, my breakfast is still in her PJ’s.” Then he flashed a wicked grin at me.


“ALETHEO!” I scowl at him hiding my embarrassment at what he said.


“Yes baby?” as he move fast on top of me jailing me with his arm. His hazelnut eyes are now darker and intimidating. “You called my name right?” he smiled very, very flirtingly. My breathing hitches and it hurts my throat.


“Take a bath baby” and he kissed my forehead. “While I can still control myself” he said while he helps me to get up in my bed. He makes his way out of my room leaving me still breathless habang nakaupo ako sa bed. Damn, he can be very playful sometimes. Not long when I decide to stretch out the sleepiness in my body at magtanggal ng antok sa katawan.


“Ahh, Philia?” biglang pasok ulit ni Chase.


“What?” Gulat ko.


“I love you” sabay halik ulit sakin.


“Ikaw, nakakarami ka na ah!”


“Hindi pa ako kumokota baby!” sabay tawa niya palabas ulit ng kwarto.





---]





 “Lux, Lasing ka na.” pigil sakin ni Kevin sa paginom ng isa pang bote ng alak.


“And so? Ano bang pakialam ng mundo kung malasing ako?”


“Ako Lux, may paki ako, hindi kita kayang iuwi ng magisa.” Lumong sabi ni Kevin.


“Then let’s call Chase.” I drunk dialed Chase number where he answered immediately.


“Yes? Lux?” oh, my angels voice still celestial as ever.


“Kevin is whining like a baby kasi lasing na daw ako at di niya daw ako kayang iuwi mag-isa.” And then I laughed like a drunkard old man then my laughter cuts when I heard my baby sister’s voice on the line. Well, shit.


“Ihahatid ko muna si Lia bago ak—“


“WELL, WAG KA NG PUMUNTA DITO DAHIL HINDI NAMAN AKO LASING.” Then I hanged up the phone. I could see Kevin is quite shock and I ignore it. Uminom ulit ako at pinigilan na naman ako ng lintik na Kevin na ito.


“Sabi ng stop drinking!”


“Ano ba! Iwan mo na lang ako sa kanto pag di mo ko kayang ihatid para tapos yang problema mo.”


“Ah ganon? Eh kung sabitan kita ng karatulang “Libre K*****” para marape ka ng kung sino lang tapos ivivideo ko. Okay lang?” nanlaki mata ko sa sinabi ni Kevin. “Iinom ka pa? dadagdagan ko pa yan.” Biglang sumenyas si Kevin sa waiter.


“No! No! Fuck! I’ll stop. I will stop just cut those shitty ideas of yours.” I wave my hands as a sign of defeat. I sighed, why does everyone interfering with my happiness? With that being said naalala ko nanaman ang kapatid ko the oh so lucky girl.


“Do you have a problem Lux?” I just look at Kevin with full of depression. I cannot make myself talk and rant about everything with him. I don’t want to be a sober for today. I just want to have some fun. I just shake my head at tumayo ako para mag cr ng may makabungo ako.


“Sorry.”


“Lux, you’re drunk.”  Mahigpit na pagkakahawak sakin ni Chase. Oh great. Here’s my guardian angel who broked my heart into infinite pieces.


Tumayo na din si Kevin at hinila ako ng dalawa papunta sa kotse. Makakapalag ba ako sa dalawang tao? Hindi di ba? I feel like a fool knowing Chase showed up and that made me happy. See how a happy fool I am? Being so preppy happy with a simple reason.


As soon as the Kevin’s car stopped bumaba na ako agad ng kotse, because seriously? I could feel the attack of the different spirit of liquor plus beer. Agad namang sumunod si Chase sakin at naiwan sa loob ng kotse si Kevin.


“Ako na bahala dito Kev.” Katok niya sa bintana ng kotse ni Kevin.


“Sige. Ingat.” Sagot naman ni Kevin, habang ako ay papunta sa elevator ng parking lot. “Lux, Sober ingat!”


“FUCKTARD!” I answered immaturely at him as he drives away. The elevator doors open and I drag myself inside where the effect of alcohol is being strong in me now, Chase followed me. I glance to the beautiful man beside me. Examining his features, he is clearly the guy that I lusted and now I have loved. I sighed with the thought, the man that I loved, because I have to connect the additional title ‘but owned by my dear sister’ and that sucks. As soon as the elevator door opens where my floor is I struggled to drag myself to my unit and fight my intoxication as I look for the right key.


“Let me.” Chase grabbed the keys to me and he opened fast the door and light up my condo. “Sit” I am like a dog obeying his commands. He looks firm and dominating or maybe I am just drunk. He was about to go somewhere when I grabbed his hand.


“Chase…”


“What?” he asked softly.


“What do you think of me?” he looks impassively at me.


“Fun. Good looking. Smart…”


“Will you love me if I was the one you met first?”


“You know you’re just drunk. Let me get you a—“


“No! Chase! I want you to answer me!” I shouted. He was surprised and remained silent for heaven knows how long.

“Hindi ko alam Lux. Hindi ko na maimagine ang mga bagay na wala o hindi kasama si Lia.” And that words slapped bitch me in the face. Napatayo ako at hinarap si Chase.


“Ano bang meron si Lia!?” bursting of pain is already piling in my throat.


“Lux, ano ba yang pinagsasabi mo?”


“I am speaking the language of the guy who’s desperate to have her sister’s boyfriend Chase!” shock sweeps across in his saintly face as he stiffens. “I am frustrated in love with you Chase!”


“But I love Lia! Im in love with your sister!”


“And that reality sucks Chase!” my face welcomes the tears in my eyes. “Please love me Chase. Please.” I begged him. “I will do anything. Kahit dalawa kami please, pag-aralan mong mahalin ako.” I hugged him.


“I can’t Lux.” Bitiw niya sakin. Hinawakan niya ako sa magkabilang balikat. “I’m sorry. The way that I love Lia right now, I can’t love anyone else but her.” Those words are enough to kick me fast in the grave.


“Bakit di natin subukan Chase? Try to love me” yes, call me desperate everyone because I do.


“Ano bang tingin mo sa pagmamahal? Lesson? Student and teacher relationship? Ano ka ba Lux? You are insisting an affair to your sister’s boyfriend!” Bumitaw siya sakin at lumayo. “You are only hurting yourself. I’m sorry.” Then he left me lost and shattered into countless of pieces tonight.


Itutuloy.....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

magandang theme song dito ay Ayoko na Sana! ahaha... wawang lux

Frostking said...

Aray! T_T

Sinagad na yung pride. :(

Anonymous said...

ouch! sakit nun... pero di ko inakalang aabot sya sa point na ganun.... :( silent_al

bon-bon said...

oh shocks how it tears me . great , just great .

robert_mendoza94@yahoo.com said...

grabe aman yan. kaligayahan ng kapatid mo ang pilit mong inaagaw LUX! MABUHAY KA NGA SA REEALIDAD. TSK! TSK! TSK!

Mike Ballarta said...

I don't feel like it's a happy ending for them. Saaad.

Anonymous said...

aray... saket nun!

Post a Comment