Monday, October 15, 2012

Ludus Vita Chapter 2


Ludus Vita


Written by: Heara






[Author’s note: Omg. Madaming salamat sa mga compliments niyo and for loving the story. As much as I hate to say this… Ludus Vita has only 2 more chapters left. Hope you would love the story till the end! Madaming salamat sa pagsupporta and to the people here ;))) Please join MNB group in facebook and Zildjianstories in facebook also! It’s a very fun group! :D]



 DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person, place, or written works are purely coincidental. The author retains all rights to the work, and requests that in any use of this material that my rights are respected. Please do not copy or use this story in any manner without my permission.



Game 2 


¯¯Baby let me love you downnn
There’s so many ways to love ya
Baby I can break you downnn
There’s so many ways to love ya
¯¯

Usher’s song made my mood up in the higher level of partying. Especially that I am eyeing over the guy that I just met from our common friend Kevin, who is very busy making himself drunk. You know heart issues.


As I tried to glance on the right side, kung saan ay nasa gitna si Kevin samin ni Chase. I had the chance to study on him more because he’s busy convincing Kevin to stop drinking. Well, what do we have here? A hottie that can be as the same level as mine but the thing is he have an Angelic face. Not a good sign for a playmate.


“Maiba ko nga Chase, di ba magaling ka sumayaw?” medyo mapapansin mo na ang kalasingan sa boses ni Kevin. Tch, mahirap pa naman alagaan ang isang to. Pero Chase as a great dancer? It’s quite a revelation.




Chase shyly looks into me a do-not-listen-to-him-he-is-just-drunk look. I grinned at him, I grinned at him because I think it’s cute to see a guy who suppose to be so good looking but not having enough confidence in his self that makes me want to overrule him. Maybe it’s not that really bad to play with him.


“A-alam mo Kev, lasing ka lang!” pinipigilan na ni Chase si Kevin na laklakin pa yung alak sa baso niya.


“mukha mo, di pa ako lasing Chase.”


“Ang dami mo ng nainom. Ang kulit din nito ni Kevin eh.” Kamot niya sa ulo niya.


“O sige, ganto na lang. I’ll stop drinking but…” great, Kevin’s childish ways attack once again.


“On the next song, buo mong sasayawin yun. Magisa” I cannot help myself to jaw drop. I mean seriously? To dance is easy I know but to dance in a whole song alone? Asan mo ilalagay ang kahihiyan mo nun? “Ayaw mo pre? Okay lang” and Kevin started to drink the beer.


“Fine! I’ll do it!” napangiti si Kevin kay Chase. Mukhang trip ni Kevin si Chase asarin ah. “But you’ll stop drinking now” napatigil din agad si Kevin.


“Madali akong kausap Chase.” Kevin showed a very meaningful smirked and the meaning of it? I would not dare to know it, because that kind of smirked? It gives me chills. “Lux, Chase, I will go to the restroom, I’ll be back.” At kumindat si Kevin kay Chase at di ko mapigilang tumawa.


“Napasubo ka ata Chase.” Sabi ko sa kanya na naiiling na lang.


“Oo nga eh, nakakahiya, first time lang natin nagkakilala tapos gagawa pa ako ng kahihiyan.” He timidly smiled at me. Dang, this dude, stop being so cute okay?


“Don’t worry I don’t find it embarrassing.” I smiled at him and continued. “buti na nga lang natitiis mo si Kevin.” I laughed remembering Kevin as one of the most annoying and ridiculous person I have ever met. But he is one trustful friend you could ever have.

“Kevin is my best friend since highschool.” He sipped a drink. “How about you? How did you meet him?”


“He’s my classmate in college.” Then it gave me a reason to reminisce my college life. That phase of my life when I started to explore because everything in College is the stage where you will break out. To explore the sides of not only women but also men. Kevin was the first guy who convinced me and told me there’s nothing wrong with it and gives a chance to enjoy it. Curiosity doesn’t always kill the cat. That’s one of the remarkable things that he had told me. “Can I consider him as my best friend too?” I looked at him and beam at him.

“Of course Lux!” he tapped my shoulder and something twists in my body. Which I have ignored. But I can’t ignore the urge in my mind now and I’ve been itching to ask him this. To tell you, yes, interesado ako sa kanya I don’t waste my time on assuming things so…


“Do you mind if I ask you something Chase?”


He looked quizzically at me, “sure, about what?”


“What do you think about gays, bi’s and the likes?” I looked at him seriously; the chance of a new playmate next to Zeke lies to whatever will be his answer. Cross fingers baby. I’m not in a rush or something, hindi rin dahil I don’t have a playmate anymore that’s why I want to pursue him, I know magkakaroon at magkakaroon din ako KUSA. I just don’t want to miss the chance while I still have one.


His lips purses into thin line, which made me, sweat my neck a little. Then he flashed his smile but his eyes seem to say something else. “To be honest Lux…” he cocks his head and look somewhere like he was trying to reminisce something. “I’ve been very, very fond to them…” then he chuckled, “Bu—“


Naputol yung pag sasalita ni Chase nung tutukan siya ng spotlight. I smiled, not because of what is happening to him but he’s very fond with that kind of gender. Yes…


“Let’s give Chase a round of applause!” si Kevin nagsasalita sa may mike sabay turo kay Chase. Sasayaw na pala si Chase, and this thought excites me. “Dance your ass off here Chase!” sabay baba niya sa dance floor at lumapit sa table namin. Chase was laughing and cursing Kevin.


As he approaches in the center of the dance floor you could easily read the appreciation of the girls and the third genders in his face and looks. He looks saintly with this navy blue polo shirt and a khaki shorts that perfectly hangs in his waist partnered with a powder topsider.


Then Chris Brown’s wet the bed started to play. Oh dear.


¯¯I ain't afraid to drown
If that means I'm deep up in your ocean, yes
Girl, I'll drink you down
Sippin' on your body all night
¯¯


And this sexy beast starts to move his body… very sensually. This dude can really dance. Napalunok ako ng bulto ng laway.


¯¯I'mma kiss you right, yeah, yeah
I'm gon' lick all night, yeah, yeah
Girl, when I'm inside yeah, yeah
Yeah, girl, you heard what I said
I'm gonna make you wet the bed
¯¯


His moves is more intense but very sexual as he grinds and shakes his body slowly. Man, I could watch him dance forever. His eyes were always the expressive one; it’s enticing and very, very inviting Chase.


¯¯Yeah, yeah, I'mma put your legs behind your head
When I make you wet the bed
¯¯


______


**RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG**


Oww! Oww! Ang sakit ng katawan ko. Nabigla ata sa sayaw ko or sa pagbubuhat ko kay Kevin. Yung isa talagang yun. Kaya pala ang lakas ng loob makipagdeal sakin antok na antok na pala sa pagiging tipsy. Gumilid ako para patayin ang alarm. Mehhhh, why did I use an alarm? When I don’t have anything to do today.


Then I saw Lux’s Iphone laying on the bedside table together with the alarm clock. Oo nga pala, I picked the wrong phone in Lux’s car imbis phone ni Kevin phone ni Lux ang napulot ko. Paano ko kaya ito isasauli. I better call at Kevin’s house.


“Hello Kevin?”


“What! Sino ba to?” iritableng sagot sakin ni Kevin.


“Si Chase! Lakas maka “what” pre ah? Basag pa din hanggang ngayon?” asar ko sa kanya.


“BWISET! Alam mo ba kung anong oras na ngayon pre?”


“oo! Oras na para gumising ka! Thank you sa bwiset mo ah! Hirap na hirap lang kaya ako buhatin ang isang tulad mo.”


“oo na! oo na! I’ll treat you lunch patulugin mo muna ako!”


“mamaya na! May tatanong pa ako! Kaya nga ako tumawag eh.”


“tch, ano ba yun?”


“paano ko makokontak si Lux? Nadampot ko kasi yung phone niya.” Ramdam kong napabangon si Kevin sa sinabi ko.


“I will contact him about it so stay put.” I was about to say something but… “I will sleep first bye!” and then the line was cut.


As I wait for the call, the sleeping fairy once again put her sleeping dust on me.



______


It’s Monday morning and I can’t concentrate in my work. I have 3 proposals to review, 4 reports to analyze and 2 presentations to prepare but none, none of it was being signed, reviewed and done! Damn it, how long do you intend to run in my mind Chase? Last night I wasn’t able to sleep because I’ve been craving for his skin.


*Ringg*


“Yes Carla?”


“Mr. Estabillo, Mr. Cruz is on the line.”


“Okay, transfer him.”


“LUUUUX! What’s up?”


“ano nanaman Kevin?”


“wala ka bang napapansin na wala sayo?”


“wala. Bakit?”


“siguro kung detachable lang yang ari mo, matagal ng wala yan sayo.” Then he laughed.


“Umagang-umaga Kevin inuulol mo ako. Ano nga kasi yon?”


“nadampot ni Chase ang cellphone mo. Please contact him na lang.”

Oo nga pala, kaya pala hanap ako ng hanap sa cellphone ko kagabi eh nadampot pala niya at nawala na lang sa isip ko hanapin ngayong umaga. Don’t tell me ganun kalala ang pagiging absent minded ko dahil sa kakaisip ko kay Chase?


“Maybe it’s best to drop into his house Kevin.”







I move my way up to 25th floor where Chase unit is located. He lives in Makati and it’s not very far from my office. Very convenient. I reached 2501 and rang the bell for about 3 times.



Oh my… oh dear.



Chase with his bed hair and wearing only pj’s that playfully hangs in his hips. My mouth goes dry as I stare to his face. He looks like a sleepy angel.



“Oh, hey Lux.” He said very quietly as he struggles to make himself awake. DAYUM, how does it make it sound so sexy? “Come in.” he makes a way by opening the door widely. Nice, his condo is a minimalist blue that suits him very well. “I’m surprised Lux! How did you get here?” he smiled at me but still looks very sleepy. Cute.


“T-through Kevin.” Shit, Im stuttering. Chase makes me nervous? Hell no! Since when!?


“Sorry, if I got your phone.” He smiled apologetically. Aww baby don’t. Because of my thought nanlaki ang mata ko na ipinagtaka ni Chase. “something’s w-wrong?”


“N-no! no!” I laughed, shook my head and wave my hands. “I just remembered something. You know dude, you don’t have to worry. It’s fine.” I smiled at him… I smiled my boyish smile at him. I just can’t help it c’mon! papatalo ba ako sa smile na meron siya? I bet not.


His cheeks flushed a color same as his lips. Red. Oh yea. I affect him. Good sign, good sign.

“Oh yeah. I gotta give your phone back. Baka you missed a call or text because of what happen. Sorry talaga Lux. I’ll be right back.”


Tumango ako at sinundan ko siya ng tingin. THE BUTT! THAT FREAKING BUTT. I slapped my forehead because of my thoughts. Kelan pa ako naging ganto? I just can’t… ang manyak ko ata?


It did not take awhile when Chase came back with my phone. I confirm my thanks with a curve on my lips but it turned to a lip bite when his fingers brushes to mine when I get my phone in his hands. My throat transformed into a Sahara desert missing its oasis, my heart was been a race track of formula 1 because of this exaggerated beat and this simple skin contact produces an electric shock enough to supply metro manila a light. To sum it all…


My reaction is over reacting! What is happening to me?!


“w-well, Chase. i… “


“I…?”  he stared me wondering what I would say next.


“n-number?” WHAT!? What did I just said?



“My number? Sure!”


Right then and there, we exchanged numbers. But I’m still not recovering into this sorcery that’s happening into me.


“Hey? Something’s wrong?” he placed his hands into my shoulder.


Fuck. My mouthful of air is dawdling. This is not good. I turn my face to him to show my smile, my obliged smile to show him that I’m okay.


“Nothing. I-I need to go Chase. I’ll text you soon b-bye” I make my way fast to the door leaving him and myself not a chance to prolong my stay.


Heavenly bodies of this damn earth! What is happening to me? Isip-isip ko sa loob ng kotse ko while I’m massaging my forehead. Kinuha ko ang phone ko ignoring to check my calls and text, finding myself to call Zeke. As soon as he answered I bombarded him with all the thoughts that’s been slaying me for the last night up until this day.


I heard him laugh.


Then he uttered the words.

“Lux, I think you found Love.”


______




“I miss you Lia, I hope you would come home sooner.” His loneliness echoes through my ears.

“I miss you more, Aletheo.” I felt my boyfriend’s smile in the other line.

“I always love to hear you call my name. Kahit di ko trip yung pangalan ko.” Then he laughed. Gracious! How I missed this guy so badly. Especially when I remember the way that he looks when he smile and the way his voice sounds when he laughed. I just want to drop everything now, don’t care if I haven’t  prepared my baggage or what but to damn fly a thousand of miles near to him. Throw myself in his arms and hug him like I was absorbing his body to mine. But I can’t, I need to finish my designs.


Well damn it.


I will go home as early as I can.


“Kahit maging Asuncion ang pangalan mo. I don’t give a damn. Ugh! Baby, please hang up na! baka di ko kayanin umuwi ako agad agad.” And I’m dead serious.


“Okay, okay baby. I miss you so much Lia. Bye.” and he cackled.


“Bye Aletheo. I love you!”


“I love you more than you love me.” Then the call was ended.


Kinilig ako na parang highschool ulit. His love makes me go crazy.


Chase Aletheo deGuzman

Makes me go Crazy.

Game 2 over.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's very fond of them but he doesn't do them. Haha

foxriver said...

2 chapters left? Interesting story to be too short, but i guess the last 2 will be a worthwhile read.

youcancallmeJM said...

going to read chapter 3 already,... interesting plot! :]

robert_mendoza94@yahoo.com said...

haizt! live can be exciting and frustrating too.

Heara Etcuban said...

Thank you po sa lahat ng comment niyo naappreciate ko po sila ng sobra :) sorry po ngayon ko lang ito nabasa kakasabi lang din kasi ni tommy na may comment po pala dito! thank youu!

Post a Comment